PPC Vs. Social Media Marketing (SMM) for REI Investors
Real estate investors (REI) constantly seek new ways to attract motivated seller leads. Two powerful strategies stand out: pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and social media marketing (SMM). Both have merits, but which one is more effective for REI investors?
Let’s delve into the pros and cons of PPC and SMM to find out. Our team at PPC Force has vast experience in helping REIs maximize their PPC efforts and achieve their business goals.
When Is PPC Better?
Pay-per-click advertising is a targeted approach that allows real estate investors to display ads on search engine results pages, reaching users actively searching for information about their services. PPC shines in these scenarios:
- High Intent: One of the key advantages of PPC is that it targets users with high intent. According to Word stream, 65% of sponsored results garner clicks from high-intent searches.
- Immediate Results: PPC campaigns can be implemented quickly, and results are often immediate. Once your campaign is live, your ads can attract motivated home seller leads within hours.
- Measurable ROI: PPC provides detailed data on the performance of your ads, including the number of clicks, conversions, and costs.
What’s the Difference Between AdWords and AdSense?
Now, AdWords vs. AdSense, what’s the difference exactly? Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is Google’s PPC advertising platform. It allows you to create and manage your advertisements on the Google Search Network and the Google Display Network.
Google AdSense, on the other hand, is a program for website owners and publishers. They can display ads from the Google AdWords platform on their websites and receive a share of the revenue earned from clicks on those ads.
When Is SMM Better?
Social media marketing (SMM) also has its strengths and can be more effective than PPC in certain situations:
- Building brand awareness: While PPC for real estate investors focuses on conversions, SMM can help establish your brand as a reputable source of real estate solutions.
- Engaging with the community: You can participate in conversations, answer questions, and build relationships with potential leads in social media.
- Establishing authority: SMM allows you to educate your audience by sharing informative and engaging content about real estate topics to build your authority.
Why Are Google Ads Best for Real Estate Investors?
When it comes to effective PPC, Google Ads is the go-to platform for real estate investors for several reasons:
- Extensive Reach: According to Hubspot, Google processes over 8.5 billion searches daily, making it the most comprehensive search engine in the world.
- Targeted Keywords: Google Ads allows you to bid on specific keywords related to real estate and motivated sellers. This precision targeting increases the likelihood of reaching potential leads.
At PPC Force, we can help you create tailored PPC strategies to meet your ROI goals.
Google Ads Vs. Bing Ads
Although Google Ads is the dominant player in the PPC field, Bing Ads, now part of Microsoft Advertising, is another platform worth considering. Let’s compare Google ads vs. Bing ads and see which is best for REIs.
Bing Ads offers some advantages, such as lower competition and costs per click. However, Google Ads remains the preferred choice for real estate investors due to its broader reach and extensive user base. For these reasons, Google ads for real estate investors are still the best and most cost-effective option.
How About SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a vital digital marketing strategy for real estate investors. SEO involves optimizing your website and content to rank well in organic search results. Let’s compare PPC versus SEO and see how each medium fares.
While it’s not as immediate as PPC, SEO can be highly effective in attracting motivated seller leads over time. This long-term digital marketing strategy is best for building sustainable authority and credibility online.
However, SEO doesn’t always translate to conversion. According to this statistical report, PPC efforts have a 50% better conversion rate than most digital marketing methods.
Request Your Free Consultation Now
While SMM helps in certain aspects, PPC for real estate investors remains the best option. However, it doesn’t mean you can’t mix and match your digital marketing strategy.
A well-rounded digital marketing strategy might include both elements, but the decision should be based on your budget, target audience, and the urgency of your lead generation needs. If you’re ready to take your real estate investment business to the next level, don’t hesitate to request a free consultation.
Our team at PPC Force can help you create a customized marketing strategy that suits your unique needs and objectives. Contact us today and start attracting motivated seller leads more effectively.